Quote of the Day

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back after a long break!


September 8th, 2009

Day 4



Dear Weekenders,

Good morning to you! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend! I sure did, we are one weekend away from Patriots Season. Are any of you football fans?

This morning, you will continue to practice your handwriting, we will collect forms, and take a spelling pretest. We will begin our Book of the Month and discuss what qualities you look for in a teacher and I look for in a student! We will switch with Mrs. Chase today as well.

You will begin to get your normal homework assignments today as well as your September project; All about Me and My Summer Vacation!

I can’t wait to work with each of you today! Have a wonderful 4th day of school!

Love your teacher,

Miss O’Brien


No comments:

Post a Comment