Quote of the Day

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We are all Great Reader's and Writer's!


Thursday, September 24rd, 2009

Day 16


Dear Wonderful Writer's;


For the past few days, I have been inspired to write! For me writing is about sharing my feelings and thoughts. Do you enjoy writing? Perhaps you enjoy telling stories. Writing is simply that, telling or sharing stories. Today, we are going to launch the Writer's Journal. This will become a typical routine. I think you will find, that you too enjoy writing!


This morning, we have such a busy, busy plan! We will continue to learn about health and wellness with Mrs. Walker and express ourselves musically with Mr. Manuele. We will then launch the Writer's Notebook followed by Reader's Workshop Centers. We are going to learn so much together.


I wonder what types of stories you like to tell. This morning, we will hear from Brandin as he shares something special with us! Remember those 3 important questions and do your very best today! I will be walking around with tickets!


Love,


Miss O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment